Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online
Ask a Homeopath   »  

HAve homo feelings, small penis size. How can one be straight, treatment?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 1015 Questions
I am 22 Years old(Mail).

I have homo feelings,and 3 guys are fucked me. I dont wanna such kind of feelings. I want to be completely straight(i.e perfect gentle men).I want enjoy with girls only.Is there any Treatment(medicines) for this either in ayurvedic or homeopathy or in general.
Please help me.
My penis size also small I think.Is there any chance to increasing it by medicins.

Hair loss is more for me.
Please suggest aurvedic medicines for this
Posted Sun, 24 Jun 2012 in Alternative Medicine
Answered by Dr. Ashwini Kolur 3 hours later
Thanks for your query.

I will try my best to provide you with best possible professional recommendations to your questions.

Homosexuality is not a disorder. Nor is there any evidence that any such "treatments" are effective.

Mainly treatment approach includes 1) The possible presence of psychological disorders that may co-exist with homosexuality should be addressed.

2) Strong behavioral approach. This is to help patients organize and stabilize their lives. Most of the men are "out of control." Efforts are made through behavioral strategies to help them gain some control. Behavioral control is viewed as a prerequisite to behavioral change.

3) Interrupting homosexual arousal patterns. This is to help the patient explore, interrupt and eventually break the homosexual arousal processes.

I advice you to see psychiatrist for counseling he will be of great help to you. It will also be great if you obtain some support from your family or from close ones.

Regarding the hair fall, you can use over the counter drug that is mentop 2% solution. Apply 3 week but should be used for more than 3 months regularly to the effect. You can also try Trichup shampoo and oil for hair fall.

Yet again, I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.

Hope i have cleared your queries. If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Homeopath

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor