Growth inside anus, resembles orange pulp.
The growth seems anal warts
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
I see the photo you attached and I think it is anal condyloma. It is a cauliflower skin growth in anus. It is caused by human papilloma virus, a virus which is sexually transmitted ( not necessarily with anal intercourse).
It can be cured with podophyline lotion or bichloracetic acid applied over it causing sloughing of the wart.
Or doctor can use causation to remove it.
Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further
Probably you contracted one that is included in gardasil 9.
Hello dear and thank you for asking again.
There is no possibility of being fungal infection.
It is not necessary to have recently contact, probably it has sometimes being there inside anus without you noticing it.
There are more than 100 types of HPV vaccine. You probably did gardasil 9 that is approved for men with 9HPV types. Probably you contracted one that is not included in vaccine.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.