Green pus oozing from earring hole. Cure?
Thanks for posting your query.
Pus anywhere in body indicates infection and inflammation of the tissue.
Greenish pus is more often seen in bacterial infections like pseudomonas which might need early treatment in the form of antibiotics .
I understand that you do not have any pain or swelling or any history of trauma or complaints in the earring hole but please do not neglect the purulent discharge and it would be best to consult your doctor to confirm the diagnosis and start appropriate treatment .
Meanwhile you can try to prevent further complications by ,
1. Keeping the area clean with antiseptic solution and dry with antibiotic powder like neosporin .
2. Keep the region open to air and avoid enclosing it in bandage , avoiding pressing it or handling with unclean hands.
3. If there is any antibiotic ointment like mupirocin or fusidic acid available with you then apply it thrice daily for faster healing .
If there is any swelling , pain or bleeding please consult your doctor promptly for drainage of pus and antibiotic therapy.
Hope that answers your query.
I'll be available for any follow up queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for retinal hole
- Acne holes cured by soframycin
- Cure for big ear holes
- What cures acne holes
- How to cure pimple holes
- How to cure bump on head oozing pus
- Earring hole infection cure
- Green pus oozing from earring hole cure
- Is surgery the cure for hole in the heart
- Treatment and cure for macular hole
- Have COPD with asthma, on oxygen and RA. Taking amoxicillin. What...
- Green pus oozing from earring hole. Cure?
- Noticed large veins on the inner part of leg. Feels tender. Just...
- Suffering from loose motions. Given Sporolac. Dosage of Sporolac?
- Having cough and nasal drip. Taking allergy medication. Can she go for...
- Child having recurrent fever. Given calpol, breast feeding is normal....
- Suffering from underweight. Breast size very low. Having banana, milk...
- Labia majora began to itch, scratched it and injured. Hurts to pee or do...
- Suffering from chronic diabetes. Had partial hip replacement surgery. No...
- Got monkey scratch. Noticed small amount of blood. Given TT shot. What...