Got vaginal bleeding after taking ipill and missed for next month. What to do now?
Thanks for writing to us.
Most patients have not ovulated after delivery so they are not menstruating also, so period is not there.
Why you have taken I-pill?
You should consult a gynecologist for your proper examination, blood test and ultrasonography to rule out pregnancy or any other reason for delayed period.
Are you still feeding your baby? Because breast-feeding also suppresses menstruation and delays your period.
Delayed period may be because of hormonal disturbances, stress also.
Therefore, you should first rule out your cause and then take treatment for it.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Vaginal bleeding after taking a laxative
- Vaginal bleeding after taking next choice
- Why vaginal bleeding occurs after taking ipill
- Vaginal bleeding after ipill means
- Does some vaginal bleeding after taking ipill indicates it has worked
- Unexpected vaginal bleeding after taking ipill
- Vaginal bleeding after taking ecstasy
- Vaginal bleeding after 6days of taking ipill
- Vaginal bleeding after taking ipill
- After effects of ipill vaginal bleeding
- After having had waistband on, gets nauseous. Is it related?
- Had unprotected sex who is not virgin. Can I have STD if I will have...
- Had blood in mid cycle, tender breasts. Have IUD. Sonogram showed thick...
- Having delayed periods. Prescribed with sysron, not yet got my periods....
- Labia minora is swollen, painful and radiates. Noticed 3 hard and...
- Recently started yaz, got bleeding post sex, not on periods due. What...
- Pregnant. Having fever at night and early morning, weakness, bitter...
- I am pregnant. Is it safe to travel by plane in second trimester?
- Nursing mother. Missed period. Experiencing pain in tail bone while...
- Got vaginal bleeding after taking ipill and missed for next month. What...