Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Got rash after shaving private area. Had sex before that

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1991
Answered : 1414 Questions
After having sex with my wife who shaves her privates and there was a little stubble, i got raw on my penis. a few days later it had still not gone away and it has a little drainage. what can I do
Posted Fri, 25 Oct 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 2 days later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to the forum.
It looks like the raw areas have got infected.
So, in addition to keeping the area clean and dry, kindly apply anti-bacterial ointment like MUPIROCIN. This needs to be applied three times daily for 2 weeks at-least.
Hope this helps,
best regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor