Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

140 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Got knee injury. Having knee pain and varicose veins bulging. What to do?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Neurologist, Surgical
Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 173 Questions
I fell today and now the back of my knee hurts and to of my vericose veins are bulging. is this XXXXXXX and what should i do a bout it?
Fri, 28 Dec 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Vineet Saggar 12 minutes later
Dear friend,

If pain and swelling are not severe then all you require is analgesics and as for varicose veins bulging, stockings or elevation of limb during rest will help.

Do let me know if you have more concerns.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Orthopaedic Surgeon