Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Got kicked in the pubic area and feels swollen and painful. Suggest?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1991
Answered : 1415 Questions
I got kicked in the pubic area Friday night and since then feels swollen..hard to sit and pain is now excrutiating
Posted Sun, 13 Oct 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 7 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please attend Emergency department-ED

Detailed Answer:
welcome to the forum.
As long as you can pee and open bowels it is unlikely to be serious.
But since there is persistent pain and swelling, there could be blood clot in the wound area.
It is better to attend the ED and get examined.
Best regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor