Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Got hit near ear, feeling dizzy, nauseous and unstable. Feel suffocated and chest pain in tense situation. Suggest?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
While getting down from auto today, I got hit near my ear, I am feeling dizzy, nauseous and unstable since then. Since past three years whenever there is a tense situation I feel very suffocated and feel a suffocating pain in my chest. Please advice.
Posted Mon, 16 Sep 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Please go the ER at the earliest

Detailed Answer:

These type of injuries can cause injury to XXXXXXX inner and sometimes the deep brain as well. This can be trivial but have major health implications in future.

Please get yourself examined by a doctor at the earliest. You could go to the Emergency Room of any nearby hospital for an ENT check up and gross cognitive evaluation of your brain.

In my view, all should be fine. However, the clinical examination is important in your case to rule out any problem.

Hope this helps you.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Neurologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor