Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Got genital warts after unprotected sex. Tested negative for hiv and vdrl. Suggest some cure

Jun 2013
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2219 Questions
i had some gental warts through get unprotected sex with male afterthat i met the doctor for consulting this warts and he suggest me for some protocal test like hiv,vdrl,etc ,,,,,,report is negative......after that i m taking medecine for this after some weeks my gental area is ok but in the mean time i had sex again with male (unprotected),i m worry about this,,,,,,plz suggest me wat can i do.....
Posted Tue, 2 Apr 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Sushil Kumar Sompur 26 minutes later

Thank you for the query.

Assuming that you are male, I would suggest that you always use protection when performing sex with another male partner. If your tests are negative before having had unprotected sex with this male partner again, I recommend that you visit with the doctor again and get yourself tested for all the sexually transmitted diseases. I am sure your doctor would also advise the same for your sexual partner. Let me know if you have further questions and do not hesitate to ask for information. You will find information about STDs on

Take care and have a good day !
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor