Got dark red spots on arm and pain in rib. What could this be?
This seems something that needs to be looked at in the ER given your age.
Is the pain radiating? Is the rash fading? Are the dark red spots blistering with small grouped vesicles? This could easily be an attack of Herpes Zoster (viral infection) or a vascular phenomenon eg allergic purpura . Please do try & upload a photograph or better still, go across to the ER asap to get yourself sorted if the pain persists!
Dr PraveenRodrigues MD
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What type of arm pain with heart
- Arm pain with red blotches
- What are the symptoms of arm pain
- Arm pain in both arms
- What is the reason for arm pain and dizziness
- Dull arm pain what could the cause be
- What causes upper arm pain
- Red bull causeing arm pain
- Red blister growing on arm pain
- Iv arm pain splotchy red