Good morning. since yesterday afternoon i am having a fever

Question
Good morning. since yesterday afternoon i am having a fever and cold with cough. and in afternoon and night i had 1-1 panadol advanced followed by the meal . And last night it's look like fever got increased and now I am feeling vomiting sensation with a fever and cold. please help me what I have to do .
Wed, 7 Feb 2018 in Internal Doctor Category

Answered by Dr. Nagamani Ng 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Viral flu

Detailed Answer:
Hi Adnan

Thanks for posting the query

Do you have throat pain?
As the fever is persisting only since yesterday need not worry much, it would be just a viral flu. Symptomatic treatment would be enough.

You can continue panadol 650mg thrice a day for 2 more days. Tab. Allegra(fexofenidine) 2 times a day for cough and cold. Take Tab. Pan DSR or Emeset 4mg 15 minutes before food, this will help in decreasing the vomiting sensation.

Steam inhalation would help reducing the symptom of cold.
Have lot of fluids, avoid oily, fried and spicy food.

If the fever still persists for more than 3 days then you'll have to get investigated to rule out possible infections.

Any issue do follow up.