Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Getting tingling sensation in chest and arms. Should I go for medical check up?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 1995
Answered : 4036 Questions
Hi! My husband just complained of a tingling sensation--like a sunburn--that was in his chest and down both arms. When he came to me, his forehead was clammy, but quickly became very warm. His chest and back are warm, with the exception of a cold-ish place in the center of his upper back. should I take him to the ER?
Posted Mon, 19 Nov 2012 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 2 hours later

Thanks for posting your query.

I think he needs to be examined by a doctor.

The reasons could be:

Aliment related to heart
Some muscular pain due to fatigue

Still I think it is better that he gets examined by a doctor as he is already on anti hypertensives, an ECG would be beneficial.

Please talk to your doctor and consult him.

I hope this helps.

Wishing him good health.


Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Pulmonologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor