Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Getting sun tan due to sun rays with black patches. Suggest good sunscreen?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 6248 Questions
kindly suggest me some good sunscreen as m getting XXXXXXX due to lots of contact wid sun rays at 1 pm in afternoon my face got full white n black patches
kindly help m 25yrs
Posted Sat, 19 Oct 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Use suncross or photobloc.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for the query,
You can use suncross or photobloc sunscreen.
Just make a note that the sunscreen should have a spf of at least 50.
Also you should apply sunscreen thrice daily ( 8 am 11 am and 2 pm).
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
Thank you
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor