Getting stomach pain during periods. Treatment?
Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX
It is common to have some discomfort and pain during menstrual periods, especially during first 2-3 days. It is a normal phenomenon and it is usually considered as an indication that you have ovulated during the previous menstrual cycle.
Mostly nothing is required if the pain is bearable.
Still if you think that a medicine would help, then you can take pain-killer like brufen 200 as required or 2 -3 times a day. In most cases this is the only measure that is required.
Let me know if you need further clarification
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Heavy stomach pain during periods
- How to reduce stomach pain during periods time
- Sour stomach pains during period
- Getting stomach pain during periods treatment
- Tips to prevent stomach pain during periods
- Stop stomach pain during periods
- Cause of stomach pain during period
- Stomach pain during periods
- Upper stomach pain during period
- Stomach pain during periods solution
- Diabetic. Want to know does masturbation hamper sex life and how to...
- Reduced the dose of ontario to 1000ui. How will my vitamin levels come...
- Having upper jaw pain and tightening of chest. Feeling pressure behind...
- Having headache, stomach ache, back ache and legs cramping. have low BP....
- Ate a piece of balloon. Precaution? Any problem?
- Child has cold, cough, fever, tonsil problem, adenoids. Loose motion...
- Having pain in arms and legs and cramping. What could this be?
- Have sore throat. Has white dots. Have yellow stuff in mouth. What can...
- Suffering from cold. Done with Complete blood count test. Suggest the...
- Having smoking and alcohol habit. Having acidity problem, soreness and...