Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Getting severe pain in testicle. Suggest some remedy

Feb 2014
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 5930 Questions
Hi sir... Iam XXXXXXX Today night i suffered seviere pain in testicles..
Still have mild pain. Could you please suggest remedy if this happens further
Especially during night times..

Posted Wed, 31 Oct 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 3 hours later

Thanks for writing in.

Testicular pain is one of the common symptoms among men. It is usually caused by tight muscles in your hips pulling on the nerves that go from your tailbone to your scrotum. However there are other causes such as testicular torsion (an emergency condition); epididymitis (inflammation of Epididymis); orchitis (inflammation of testicle); renal stone and tumor can be associated.

It is essential that we rule out the possibilities one by one to understand the cause and treatment. I would like to know whether -
Do you experience pain from loin to groin area?
Any lump or mass felt in testicle?
Any history of viral mumps infection?
Any pain associated with burning micturition?

Once I have these answers, I would be able to comment on it better.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a General Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor