Getting pus filled pimples after shaving. Will it be cured by ayurvedic treatment?

Dr. Nikul Patel

Ayurveda Specialist

Posted on Mon, 24 Dec 2012 in Ayurveda
Question: I get pimples or white pus type after shaving in bearded area and moustache region, please give suggestion to prevent tHIS, CAN GREY HAIRS TURN TO BLACK USING AYURVEDA TREATMENT SUGGESTION REQUIRED.
Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 11 hours later

Welcome to healthcare magic.

As per your query regarding pimples, Ayurveda medicines can give you permanent solution for the same.

Start these medications.
1. Maha manjisthadi ghan 2 tabs twice a day
2. XXXXXXX guggulu. 2 tabs twice a day
3. Vasa ghan vati 2 tabs twice a day
4. Cap. Purim. (himalaya) 1 CAP thrice a day.
5. Dashang lepa for external use as lepan with water once. A day.
6. Bhringamalak tailam for grey hair treatment. apply thrice a week.

Avoid cure and spicy oily food.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Mohammed Kappan