Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Getting pain in the lungs. Suggest some best doctor

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 442 Questions
My father is getting pain in the lungs, he stays presently in Bhopal, please suggest good doctor located in Bhopal.
Posted Sun, 5 Aug 2012 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Sourav Ganguly 49 minutes later

Thanks for your questions.

As your father have pain in the lung so you need good pulmonologist/chest specialist

I had been sometimes in Bhopal so i know some of the good chest specialist and i am just attaching their,name,address and phone no for your help.

1)Dr XXXXXXX Gupta-Ayushman Hospital, Sector-B, Shahpura XXXXXXX Colony, Bhopal. Call: 0755-0000.

2)Dr XXXXXXX Singh-Sanchi Shopping Complex, Raisen Road, Raisen,
Call: +(91)-0000.

3)Dr XXXXXXX Shandilya-Em, 343, Nehru Nagar, Bhopal
Call: 0755-0000.

They all are good.Consult with any of them

Would you like to know anything more?feel free to ask me?

Best wishes,

Dr Sourav Ganguly          
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Pulmonologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor