Getting pain in shoulder. Is it safe to take zaltoprofen daily?

Dr. Anantharamakrishnan

Cardiologist

Posted on Tue, 18 Dec 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: I am getting right shoulder pain since last 6 months. I have consulted an orthopaedician who has advised to take Zaltoprofen daily one tablet. How is this uselful for me
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 4 hours later
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Zaltoprofen is a Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory drug (NSAID).
It helps to reduce the inflammation and pain.
It thus helps improve the disability and quality of life, until the causing condition settles down.. It will help knee pain too.
It is not a Disease Modifying Agent – it does not cure the condition directly.

You have to follow up with your Orthopaedician - for further assessment and assistance

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck