Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Getting pain in penis with erection. How to get relief?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 661 Questions
il get pain in my penis when il get too horny and my penis balls vl pain lot i need a suggestion and il feel very shy to constult a doctor....and i have another few problems but i feel very shy to say.... so plz when do u get me online or hw should i know my answer...
Posted Sat, 11 May 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 45 minutes later
Welcome to XXXXXXX

The pain in penis with erection and pain in testis can be due to several conditions which includes genital tract infections, epididymitis, epididymorchitis etc. The exact diagnosis can be known only by proper examination and some lab investigations. It is recommended to visit a doctor and do not shy, you are required to have urine analysis and an ultrasound of the testis for evaluation and might an antibiotic treatment. You can use diclofenic sodium tablets for pain relief. It is on the counter available drug.

If you still have some query, feel free to ask

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor