Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Getting pain in chest, what could be done?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Internal Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 2001
Answered : 2272 Questions
wanted to check my full body as i am getting pain in my left chest.
Posted Mon, 1 Jul 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 47 minutes later
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
The pain in left side may be a cause of concern and a physical examination by a good physician is a good idea.
It may be due to the acidity problem itself if it is not resolved fully.
You should do a complete blood count, renal function test, liver function test, a chest Xray, ECG, an ECHO and an ultrasound of abdomen which would give good insight into your problem.
I hope the advise would be helpful for you.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor