Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Getting hard erection but not successful to penetrate vagina. Suggest effective medicine

Jul 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1971
Answered : 9562 Questions
i am not able to insert inside as it is very hard to break the hymen. At the start penis is hard but at time of pushing it get soft during pushing wife experience lot of pain in hymen.i also tried after taking caverta 50 pill but no gain.i once tried with girlfriend and it was ok she was not virgin.
can u suggest the reasons and medicine etc (lubrication)
Posted Mon, 25 Feb 2013 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 18 minutes later
Thanks for your query. Based on the facts that you have posted, it appears that you are getting hard erection but not successful to penetrate vagina. Your wife has Dyspareunia pain while having intercourse because of imperforate hymen
There is no medicine to perforate the Hymen. If the hymen is thick it needs a consult a qualified Gynaecologist for clinical examination. If required who may perforate her hymen surgically under anaesthesia. This will solve your problem permanently.
At the same time you may need a counselling session with the Gynecologist as there may be psychological component behind not able to penetrate. The fact that you were able to have sexual intercourse earlier with a girl friend confirms no anatomical reason behind this problem. So psychological issues if any needs to be addressed.

Hope I have answered your query.Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks with Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Getting hard erection but not successful to penetrate vagina. Suggest effective medicine 2 hours later
can it be possible that i have 90% erection which is able to get inside loose vagina but not able to penetrate virgin.if yes is there any medicine that can help in this case or should i apply any lub which u suggest.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 8 hours later
Thanks for follow up.
Since you had erection hard enough to perform the sex with your girlfriend you do not have any issue about erection. Any attempt to attempt to penetrate forcibly or by applying lubricant to your penis will be futile exercise as her vagina is not open to full extent due to imperforated Hymen.

The first and foremost action you have to take is to consult a gynecologist for clinical examination and necessary treatment of your wife.
Thanks with Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Getting hard erection but not successful to penetrate vagina. Suggest effective medicine 2 days later
how it can be confirmed medically that i have ed problem .what are the diagnostic tests apart from blood sample test for testosterone.i do have total testosterone level at lower limit ie 200 limit is from 250 to 800.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later

Thanks for follow up.

As you have already mentioned that you dot not have any problem in performing sex with your girlfriend, it indicated that you do not have problem of Erectile Dysfunction.

As erection is a complex process involving Neurological, Arterial and Venous systems, it is difficult to mention any specific test to confirm E.D. There are multiple tests carried out depending upon history, and clinical findings of the probable reason for E.D.

Visit a qualified Urologist for clinical examination and evaluation. He will guide you for any particular test to be carried out.

Thanks with Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor