Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Getting burning sensation while urinating or ejaculating. Tested negative for chlamydia. Concerned

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1991
Answered : 1414 Questions
what do I have?I'm a 27 year old male. I'm on no medications. I have had discharge and a burning sensation when I urinate or ejaculate for several weeks now. I thought for sure I had chlamydia because I've had it before. I have had 2 tests done and they both came back negative. what do I have?
Posted Wed, 20 Feb 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 1 hour later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
The description fits with prostatic inflammation.
Tests like urine culture, semen culture followed by appropriate antibiotics are needed for a relief.
Please consult urologist asap and get well soon.
Best Regards

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor