Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Get tired, have fluctuating BP, weak and fainty. All test are normal. Take medicine for thyroid. Suggest?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2006
Answered : 567 Questions
I'm hoping you might help in finding me a highly rated endocrinologist in the Kansas City, MO area.My blood tests, carotid studies and echocardiogram results are okay, and my thyroid medication has recently been adjusted by my internist.
However, I get very tired, have high and very low blood pressures, weak and fainty. XXXXXXX Weeks, YYYY@YYYY
Posted Thu, 8 Aug 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Jay Patel 2 hours later


I am dr XXXXXXX and will try my level best to address your concern.

Based from the information provided you are looking for the best rated endocrinologist in kansas city MO.

Below are the list of 3 doctors who are practicing as endocrinologist in the Kansas City for more then 30 yrs. You may choose any one of them to address your issues and they will help you in all the way they can.

Dr. XXXXXXX Hellman, MD
Hellman/Rosen Endocrine Assocs
2790 Clay Edwards Dr Suite 1250
North Kansas City, MO 0000
(816) 421-3700 (Office)

Dr. XXXXXXX N. Gomes, MD
Shawnee Mission Specialty Care
8901 W 74th St Suite 269
Shawnee Mission, KS 0000
(913) 676-7585 (Office)

Dr. XXXXXXX P. Lukert, MD
Kansas City, KS 0000
(913) 588-6311 (Office)
(913) 588-3994 (Fax)

Thanks for the query, please feel free to contact me in case of any other concern.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Endocrinologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor