Get severe headache and vomiting sensation while skipping meals. Take paracetamol. Any other medicine?
I have observed whenever i delay/missed out my food timing of Breakfast or Lunch, then i used to have severe headache and used to have a vomiting sensation. I have to take plenty of water, so that i can vomit and once i vommit, i feel comfortable. Sometimes i take 1 paracetamol tablet, by which the headache also reduces. Would like to know whether any medication is required or need to change my habit. I also have Migraines.
Thank you for posting your query.
Migraine headaches are known to get aggravated after delaying or skipping meals. So, your headaches are a part of migraine.
Simple thing is to change your habits so that headaches would not recur.
There is no need to worry.
Please get back if you have any more queries.
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad,
My personal URL on this website: http://bit.ly/Dr-Sudhir-kumar
My email: YYYY@YYYY
My Website: WWW.WWWW.WW My blog: http://bestneurodoctor.blogspot.com/
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe headache vomiting no fever
- Fever headache vomiting sensation causes in adults
- Sever headaches vomiting dizziness aching in front of body
- Had sex used contraceptives missed period headache vomiting sensation pregnant
- Severe headache vomiting no energy dizziness
- Severe headaches vomitting 4 year old
- Severe headaches vomiting skin burning shivering taking dart tablets treatment
- Having severe headache vomiting leg pain fever diagnosis and treatment
- Severe headache vomiting tendency giddiness heat on head migraine
- Headaches vomiting sensation after skipping meal solution