General anaesthetic, mood swings, depression, low energy, plastered foot, anxiety, sore throat
Thanks for your query
General Anaesthesia is used for major surgeries and patient can experience some common side effects as fatigue,headaches,dizziness,anxiety,mood swings,sore throat etc for few weeks after the surgery.
Since the anaesthesia affects the entire body including brain and reflexes the patient may exhibit these symptoms and usually after 3 to 4 weeks they disappear.It also depends on the body response of each individual.
If any of the symptoms persists for long or becomes bothersome kindly see a Physician for evaluation.
Hope I have answered your query.I will be available to answer your follow up query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lump in throat sore throat
- Hiv anxiety sore throat
- Depression low energy levels getting worse every year advice
- Throat lozenges for sore throat
- Taking anti-depressantsbody tingling numbness sore throat anxiety attacks help
- Blisters on uvula sore throat anxiety cure for symptoms
- Sore throat fever tonsillitis infection anxiety had unsafe sex suggest
- Sore throat after general anaesthetic phlegm
- Chronic sore throat mood virus
- Hand foot mouth sore throat
- Genital and anal itching, white testicular and anal skin, wounds
- Nausea, dizziness, sweating, fainting, Brain, EEG and Echo test negative
- Are there any chances of pregnancy with irregular period and abnormal...
- Overweight,vaginal discharge,no infection,want to conceive.
- Involuntary urination at night, during deep sleep, stress, overactive...
- Abortion, clots in menstrual cycle, spotting, vaginal bleeding, ovarian...
- How to treat dark patches under finger nails ?
- What are the side effects of ipill ?
- White patches on beard, vitiligo, betnesol safe to use ?
- What does Early Diastolic notch in scan report suggest ?