Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Gastric problem, full body pain. What these symptoms suggest?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
hai im not feeling weel since 2 days full of body pains ,gastric problem, im not intrested to eat any thing ,feeling very drowsy
Posted Tue, 5 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 55 minutes later
Brief Answer:
antacids, rest, and fluids will help you

Detailed Answer:

I am sorry that you are not feeling well since last 2 days. It seems like you are stressed out. That is the reason why you are having body pain, gastric problem, and other symptoms.

If I were your treating doctor, I would advise you to take Tablet Rablet D or Pan D on empty stomach early in the morning for next 5 days to take care of the gastritis and the loss of appetite.

In addition, I would suggest you healthy drinks like tender coconut water, fresh fruit juices, along with Electral water to replenish the electrolytes in your body and get your energy back.

You can also take a course of multivitamin tablets like Capsule Becosules, once daily for improvement of your general health.

I am sure there is nothing seriously wrong with your health.

You just need some rest, and good food to take care of your health.

Follow my suggestions, and you would be in perfect health soon.

Take care!
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Gastric problem, full body pain. What these symptoms suggest? 1 hour later
my body gets crushed with pain suggest some tablets for me i cant bare this pain
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Dolo or Brufen

Detailed Answer:

You can take simple analgesics like Dolo or Brufen after food, as and when required, for pain relief.

Get well soon.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor