Gamma 63 Alt 33 Gibulen 20
Possible alcoholic liver disease.
Hello dear, welcome Ask a doctor's service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
From the values you give for evaluation only ggt (gamma) is elevated while alt and globulin are within normal range.
Possibly this values are predictable for alcoholic liver disease.
Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.