From lower back pain I have lately tingling in my
Probably sciatica pain, follow the advice below.
Hello dear and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Your symptoms seem to be related to sciatica pain.
Sciatica most commonly occurs when a herniated disk bone compresses part of the sciatic nerve.
I recommend to do an x-ray of the spine to confirm the diagnosis.
Meanwhile, I suggest using anti-inflammatory medication such as Ibuprofen 400 mg three tablets a day.
I also recommend using hot packs for local application.
I recommend stretching exercises and also physical therapy.
If the symptoms continue I suggest seeing a neurologist for further evaluation.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?