Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Frequent urination, irritation in tip of penis, drops of urine leaking

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1998
Answered : 577 Questions
Hi, My age is 26, 6 feet, 72kgs,Male, last few months i have frequent urination, iritation in the tip of urinary part, drops of urines coming out frequently,
Posted Sat, 28 Apr 2012 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 9 hours later

Thanks for the query.

You are probably having urinary tract infection.

I suggest you to get urine routine and microscpy and ultrasound abdomen and pelvis done. You can get back to us with the report or see urologist at your place.

In the mean time, take plenty of water. Plenty of fruits and vegetables and cranberry juice also might help you.

I hope my answers are adequate. I will be available for follow ups if you have any more concerns.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor