Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Frequent urination and have sore clitoris. Do I have thrush or UTI?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1991
Answered : 1414 Questions
Trying to decide if I have thrush or uti. Peeing more frequently, slthough still a largish amount. My clitoris is sore, I feel need to pee regularly, especially if I have gas and I feel like I have a small.discgarge. Also feel full and pushing sensation
Posted Sun, 24 Feb 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 39 minutes later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
As you rightly suspected, it could be either UTI or pelvic inflammatory disease.
Diagnosis is made by urine analysis for UTI.
PID is diagnosed by clinical pelvic examination by gynecologist.
Both are quite well treatable with antibiotics.
Kindly take medical advice, do urine analysis, get physical examination done, take the right antibiotics and get well son.
Best regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor