Frequent urination and feeling of inadequate void. What could be the reason?
You may have prostate symptoms.
I believe you are suffering from urinary symptoms from the prostate gland. It is a small organ found below the urinary bladder and as men ages the prostate gland also grows thereby impeding urinary flow. Common symptoms would be a feeling of inadequate void, urinary frequency , weak stream and getting up at night to urinate (nocturia).
Good news is that prostate are usually treated medically 80% of the time with drugs that would relax the prostate and some drugs to decrease its size? But before treatment you may need to get a urinalysis and an ultrasound of the prostate to determine its size. It is also important to seek urology consult so the doctor can feel your prostate for any lumps and masses.
I hope I have succeeded in providing the information you were looking for. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications at: WWW.WWWW.WW I would gladly help you. Best wishes.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause frequent urination after an abortion
- Frequent urination urge while sitting what could this be
- What could frequent urination indicate
- What could be the reason for my frequent urination
- Having frequent urination with blood what could be the cause
- Frequent urination no help with medicines what could it be
- What could cause burning sensation and frequent urination
- Reason for feeling tired, hungry, and frequent urination
- What is the reason for sudden urge for frequent urination
- What could be the cause of frequent urination
- Scrotum became very dry and flakes off. Had unprotected sex. Could this...
- Frequent urination and feeling of inadequate void. What could be the...
- Diagnosed with Epididymitis. Prescribed with metronidazole. Relieved...
- Had unprotected sex and penis is red. Anything serious?
- Noticed tightness in skin on shaft of penis. Having pain and lost skin...
- Have problem of small penis both in erect and flaccid state. Should i...
- Experiencing bladder infection with bleeding. Urine test showed blood in...
- What does blood in urine indicate?
- Does a blood and urine test rule out an occult infection,or can it be...
- What causes painful urination when suffering from Old man's disease?