Frequent urination. STD?
hello Doctor I realized the Info given is incorrect. the sentence: Also i have sore muscles, kidneys etc should be no sore muscles or kidney - sorry about that
I am a 28 yr old male. In the past two days i have had a irritating feeling like i have to pee all the time.
when i do urinate it is a steady stream with no blood and no discharge, it does not sting and my penal tip / urethra opening is not in any pain and does not appear to be aggrevated or swollen. Also i do not have sore muscles, kidneys etc. On Monday i had a very stressful day and anxiety got the best of me. also in the past week before this issue occured i had increased my water consumption and was obviously peeing a great deal more.
1. could this feeling be brought on from stress where in turn i stressed my nerves muscles that effect urination?
2. could the muscles be so used to the rhythym of increased urination from before the issue arised that it messed things up?
3. considering no signs and symptoms of std are present could it be a std?
thank you for your time.
After having gone through your report, my answers to your questions are as follows:
1. The sensation to void all the time can be caused by stress and other factors. If the symptoms do not improve in a day or two, you should certainly get investigated - urine examination and ultrasound of kidney and urinary bladder.
2. The functions of muscles and tissues of urinary system are not influenced by the frequency and rhythm of urination. So they messing up and causing these symptom is highly unlikely.
3. Your symptoms don't suggest yourself having STDs. However, there are plenty of other possibilities other than STDs that can be causing these symptoms.
Hope this answers all your queries.
Wish you get well soon.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Particals in urine frequent urination
- Frequent urination and colourless urine
- Cows urine frequent urination
- Protein in urine and frequent urination
- Frequent urination and urine smells
- Pain behind left rib cage when sitting frequent urination std
- Could vaginal itching and frequent urination be symptoms of std
- Headaches no period frequent urination
- Frequent urination tingling in the clitoris std
- Frequent urination and urine droplets
- Burst appendix, antibiotics, nausea, upset stomach, cramps, blood in urine
- Tight foreskin
- How to treat pain and bend in the penis ?
- Hypertension, kidney scars, creatinine level, kidney transplant
- What is the reason for lump above my left testicle?
- Can a blocked testis tube be reopened surgically or otherwise ?
- Open pyeloplasty, ureter reconstructed, throbbing pain in the operated...
- Blood in urine, frequent full bladder, lower abdominal fullness,...
- Why can I not sustain erection while having sex?
- What is the reason for redness of eyes when i masturbate?