Frequent constipation on a weekly basis. Pain in lower abdomen
Go for a mri scan; however if cost is a factor you could start with ultrasound.
Hello and thanks for choosing "Ask a Doctor" service for your query,
Have seen your details and i appreciate your concerns,
As per the history given by you very likely you are suffering from three different problems,
1)Constipation on one hand
2)Vaginal discharge on the other hand
3)Lump on side of uterus
As your query is for lump i would suggest you to initially go for a test called ultrasound of abdomen.Doctor would use ultrasonic waves to visualize the lump and to see if its solid or fluid filled.
If required a CT scan or MRI would be done further to confirm the diagnosis.These are very accurate test and sensitivity of MRI is about 99%.
If any thing is suspected further then a FNAC or biopsy sample of that cyst would be taken and studied under microscope to look for any cancerous changes.
Vaginal inspection is just a basic test done manually by hand.Don't worry the tests mentioned above could even find a cyst as small as millimeters.
Hope i was helpful,
Follow ups are welcome,
Do rate the answer and get well soon.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for chronic pancreatitis and recurring ribs pain
- What causes an itchy red rash around the anus?
- Suggest treatment for chronic vomiting when diagnosed with gastroenteritis
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the ribs
- Is Rabeprazole an effective medication for reflux esophagitis?
- What causes excessive burping and abdominal pain?
- Suggest treatment for severe back pain
- Suggest natural treatment for severe acid reflux
- What causes black stool?
- What causes intermittent pain after anal fistulotomy?