Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Free flow of urine, premature excretion of sperm. Had fracture in spine. Suggest treatment

Dec 2014
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 4792 Questions
I haave problem of free flow of urine and pre mature excreation of sperm, It is due to fracture in spine (L1) in 1999
Please guide me is it cureable and to whome i shuld go for treatment
Posted Fri, 26 Apr 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 1 hour later
Welcome to XXXXXXX

You had a spinal trauma in L1 in 1999 and presently you have two main issues-
- Problem of free flow of urine
- Premature ejeculation of sperms

I consulted with a Surgeon regarding your problem of urine flow. Most likely with the site of trauma and available urodynamic study it is over flow continence. I would like to know a little more about the problem of urine flow in you. But to avoid this you have to follow following things-
- Try to go to toilet frequently even hourly.
- Void urine in toilet by emptying bladder by manual pressure.
- In night try to void urine before going to bed.
- If you are having pain you can take anticholenergic medicines in consultation of surgeon. As it was a spinal trauma the chances of cure are less but to some extent it can be controlled.

For problem of ejeculation what you can do is-
- Try to divert your attention away from the sexual activity while in intercourse.
- Don't think excessively about the problem of urine as it will potentiate the problem of premature ejecualtion.
- Recently many medicines are reported to be useful in premature ejecualtion like SSRIs especially Dapoxetine. I would advise you to take 2 tablets of Dapoxetine just 2 hours before the intercourse and you will definitely see improvement. These medicines are safe medicines and can be used in SOS basis.

Hope I cleared your doubt, if you have more questions you can ask again in follow up.

Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi, MD
(Consultant Psychiatrist)

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor