Found skin tags on the upper side of vagina. Cause and cure?

Dr. Monika Choudhary

OBGYN

Posted on Sat, 29 Dec 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Question: Good morning. I talked with someone yesterday about something else.yesterday. I am trying to get more vagina questions answered. Recently I have been taking pics and sending to my husband.Something I have never done before. This has caused me to look at things closer. What are the skin tags on the upper right side of the photo...the lower right inner vaginal area. Thank you.

I have a photo to upload
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 17 minutes later
I have gone through your report.
Your vagina is healthy & Cause of your worry is normal thing in sexually active ladies that is known as hymenal caruncles ( small elevations of the mucous membrane around the vaginal opening, being relics of the torn hymen).
I hope your query has been answered.I will be available for your further queries.