Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

Found skin tags on the upper side of vagina. Cause and cure?

User rating for this question
Answered by
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 816 Questions
Good morning. I talked with someone yesterday about something else.yesterday. I am trying to get more vagina questions answered. Recently I have been taking pics and sending to my husband.Something I have never done before. This has caused me to look at things closer. What are the skin tags on the upper right side of the photo...the lower right inner vaginal area. Thank you.

I have a photo to upload
Posted Sat, 29 Dec 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 17 minutes later
Thanks for posting your query.
I have gone through your report.
Your vagina is healthy & Cause of your worry is normal thing in sexually active ladies that is known as hymenal caruncles ( small elevations of the mucous membrane around the vaginal opening, being relics of the torn hymen).
I hope your query has been answered.I will be available for your further queries.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor