Foreskin left rolled back after frenuloplasty. Should be trying to bring foreskin forward?
It has been 72 hrs since you last had a surgery, so the puffiness and similar changes like redness, minimal discharge, bleeding are expected to be present.
It is not a good thing to bring the foreskin forwards or do anything with the stitches, the stitches are meant to fall off in a week or so by themselves. I would suggest you to wait for a few more days for the stitches to fall and then go about with bringing the skin forwards
I would be available to answer your follow up queries as well.
Wish you good health.
Disclaimer: The Expert’s advice is provided for general informational purposes only and SHOULD NOT be relied upon as a substitute for sound professional medical advice, as a complete assessment of an individual has not taken place. Please consult your nearest physician before acting on it. The advice is not valid for medico-legal purposes also.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Foreskin pulled back after circumcision and bleeding
- Foreskin shrink after pulled back
- Swollen foreskin pulled rolled back
- Keeping foreskin back swollen
- Foreskin kept back
- Keeping foreskin rolled back
- Foreskin rolls back during puberty
- Foreskin rolls back while walking
- Foreskin wont go back
- Doctor left foreskin always pulled back