Foreskin is tight in erect stage. Which circumcision style is better for aesthetic look?

Dr. Het Ram Bishnoi

Posted on Thu, 12 Dec 2013 in Men's Health
Question: my foreskin is tight in erect stage and when i pull back foreskin over glans it few tears and bleeding for this case i wana do i ve circumcised please tell how much cost for this surgery & which circumcision style is better for aesthetic look and also for sex after surgery
Answered by Dr. Het Ram Bishnoi 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Circumcision. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for the query. As you mention that you want CIRCUMCISION , yes for you this is only one option and also good . Now cost and style of circumcision . The cost of this surgery depends upon place, surgeon . It varies from Rs 2000 -10000 . Style is only round circumcision . Few surgeon perform it under local anesthesia , while others perform under general anesthesia. This is a safe surgery and within one month ,you can do sex. Hope this information will be helpful for you . If further any question , you can ask in follow up. Good luck. Dr. HET
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Follow up: Dr. Het Ram Bishnoi 6 hours later
you reply style is only round cicumcision i am not understand
Brief Answer: Operation for circumcision. Detailed Answer: Hello, For better results the procedure should be done by surgeon. Most surgeon prefer to cut the prepuce of skin circumferentially (round form). The treating surgeon will know about the best approach after his physical examination finding. Hope this information is good for you. Good luck . Once again safe surgery. Dr.HET
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad