Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Foreskin get tight and red after intercourse. What could be causing this?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1998
Answered : 577 Questions
hi doc,
i have a slight problem post intercourse my foreskin gets tight and redness occurs. i had some previous infections for which my doctor had treated me , wherein the foreskin had strted developing some white substance and it was burning.
Posted Wed, 20 Feb 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 1 hour later
Dear Sir,

From your description you appear to be having balanitis. You should see urologist and get yourself treated with antifungal oral medication and local application of antifungal cream.

Take care


Rajiv Goel
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor