• question-icon

For what disease is L- Arginine and Proanthocyanidine prescribed?

Posted on Tue, 23 Sep 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Why this L-Arginine and Proanthocyanidine Granules prescribed to male / man
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Uses are numerous

Detailed Answer:

L-Arginine is used for many indications most of them being preventive in motive. It is used prevent or prevent worsening of cardiovascular diseases, dementia, hypertension, cancer, male infertility, diabetes, and obesity also to boost immunity.

Proanthocyanidine is also used to prevent many conditions like Cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, varicose veins, deep venous thrombosis etc

Hope, I answered your query.

Wish you good health.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Raju A.T