For the past 5-6 days, I have been feeling little

Question
For the past 5-6 days, I have been feeling little feverish though there is not temperature. I had taken Sinarest for two times on one of the days.

The main issue is - I am feeling little vertigo throughout the day & night. There is a pain at the left-back side of my neck.

Please suggest.
Wed, 7 Feb 2018 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Suma Parinam 4 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Continue vertigo medicine

Detailed Answer:

If you don't record temperature refrain from taking unnecessary medicine. Sinarest would not help unless you have runny nose and headache.
I suggest to increase fluid intake esp electral water. Continue taking your usual vertigo medicine for five doses. They act slowly to supress the vestibular system. Rest well n do not go for work or drive till you get Normal.

Follow-up: For the past 5-6 days, I have been feeling little 20 hours later
Thanks, Doc.

I tried to use hotpack to see if stiffness can be reduced. It was ok, but did not help much.

From the morning, I have tried to keep the neck straight consciously. In this posture, I feel normal. So, disequilibrium is to do with neck posture.

I continue to take Vertin. Please suggest any further action based on above observations.

Answered by Dr. Suma Parinam 51 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Epley manuevre

Detailed Answer:
visit ENT surgeon who can perform Epley manuevre. They tilt the neck by lying on flat surface so that the cells that cause the posture related vertigo can be corrected.