For the past 4-5 days I've been having left shoulder
Probably Ligamentous injury inside the joint.
Hi I am Dr Gopal Goel Orthopedic Surgeon.
The way you have described the problem, there is a possibility of ligamentous damage inside your shoulder joint. I suggest as a first step you get a X ray of the shoulder joint.
In the meantime , start pain killers , muscle relaxants and local heat + physiotherapy.
If the X rays are normal and you do not have any improvement in about 10 days , then MRI of shoulder joint may be required.
Thanks and please feel free to ask any other question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for electric pulsation sensation near the shoulder blade
- What causes swelling and bruising in the knee after a fall?
- What does the following knee MRI report indicate?
- Is intramedullary nailing an effective treatment for displaced tibial...
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the thighs
- Suggest treatment for swelling and numbness in the finger after injury
- What causes severe leg weakness and increased BP while on Amlodipine?
- Suggest treatment for swelling and bruising on top of the foot
- Suggest treatment for severe pain and muscle weakness
- What do these following MRI findings indicate?