For the past 1-1/2 years I get up in the
Do you have any more symptoms
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.
I read your query and understand your concerns.
First of all it is important to know at what time you are going to bed. If you are going to bed at 8 PM and complete your biological need of sleep by 3 Am it is alright. The biological need for most of us is 5-9 hours and you may be having lesser biological need.
Provided minimum 5 hours of sleep is not completed by 3 AM it is important to know whether you have any additional symptoms. As presence/absence of additional symptoms will determine the next course of action. You mentioned that it is affecting your health, a more detailed description will be better.
I look forward to assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to have a successful sexual intercourse?
- Suggest treatment for OCD
- Suggest the sleep aids that i can use with Carvedilol?
- What causes sensitivity to sun light?
- Is it safe to have 120ml of alcohol everyday?
- Suggest treatment for orgasmic dysfunction
- Suggest treatment for non retraction of foreskin
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation
- How long do psychotic disorders take to get cured?
- What causes erectile dysfuntion?