For the last year, i have been having what feels
Inflammatory bowel disease likely
Hi, thank you for asking!
I read carefully all your concerns and I can say as follows:
1. First of all, please let me know a bit more details i.e:
- Have you used antibiotics recently or any other drugs?
- Any progressive weight-loss?
2. You should be evaluated with:
- blood work (CBC, LFT, Amylase, Lipase, and KFT)
- fecal blood test plus fecal calprotectin test
- fecal culture sensitivity tests
3. meantime please take plenty of water to avoid dehydration.
Hope it was helpful to you!
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Klerida Shehu
I read carefully all your concerns.
I insist that you should perform exams that I wrote you.
after that we can give a more accurate opinion.
the fact that diarrhoea is not permanent but it is some time during the month is a good sign and is more common for IBS.
Otherwide you need to be evaluated.