For the last few days ive had a slight uncomfort
Probably genital warts, some more details needed.
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Your symptoms probably related to genital warts.
If you please send me a photo it would help me review it more precisely. You can simply upload them to the reports section of this web-page.
Meanwhile, I would recommend using over the counter cream for local application such as Aldara cream.
I also recommend using Levocetirizine 10mg once daily to reduce the itchiness.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
I reviewed the attached reports, probably genital warts.
I've reviewed the attached reports.
The symptoms are probably related to genital warts.
A physical examination would confirm the diagnosis.
I recommend you to follow the advice that I've given above.
I also suggest you maintain good hygiene.
You should wash and dry frequently the area and use cotton underwear.
Take care dear,
Genital warts usually take longer to appear, a HPV test is recommended.
Hi again dear!
Actually genital warts take a longer period to appear.
Genital warts are caused by HPV virus so warts may not appear until weeks or months after infection.
You can always do the HPV test and a physical examination to confirm the diagnosis and take proper treatment.
Take care dear,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?