For the last couple months I have had pelvic pain
Urinary track infection is possible.
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
Listening to your symptoms the most probable reason for it is urinary track infection.
You should firstly do a urine analysis and an uroculture to check for type of antibiotics needed.
You can send the results to me.
If results come clear it can be IBS.
The swollen of anus has nothing to do with the two mentioned above it can be haemorrhoids and a visit to surgeon is advisable.
Hope I have answered the question. Let me know if I can assist you further.
I thought IBS had to do more with bowel movements
I have pain in pelvic area with pressure on bladder
Do you think it can be IBS since urine came back negative?
It seems urinary tract infection
Firstly you say urine is clear later you mention that the test shows leukocytes, most likely you read the test early in the beginning.
Since the test has shown leukocytes you should go to a clinic for urine analysis and urine culture and sensitivity. Taking the right antibiotics is the only solution for it.
Meanwhile you can use ibuprofen for pain.
I don't think this is related to IBS.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.