For several years I have been taking 2 capsules of

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Nov 2013
Nov 2013

Neurologist
Question
For several years I have been taking 2 capsules of omega-3 (1000 mg each) per day. I have recently been prescribed Plavix (75 mg). Is it safe to be taking both of these products daily?
Tue, 6 Feb 2018 in Headache and Migraines

Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 35 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes, you can safely take both together.

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for posting your query.

I am Dr Sudhir Kumar, Neurologist, and I would try my best to help you.

I have noted your details. Based on this, you can safely take omega 3 and plavix (clopidogrel). There are no adverse drug interactions, if you take them together.

I hope my answer helps. Please get back if you have any follow up queries or if you require any additional information.

Wishing you good health,

Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Click on this link to ask me a DIRECT QUERY: http://bit.ly/Dr-Sudhir-kumar
My BLOG: http://bestneurodoctor.blogspot.in