For most of my adult life, while typing at speed,
Is this anything?
I will add that mentallly, I am thinking of the word in the correct spelling sequence. My most frequent errors involve words like "then", "that", "the", "it", "if" or "in". Also, when words end and then begin with the same letter, I usually have to go back and add that letter. I don't double type it.
Quite normal if you type very fast.
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
I don't think this is a medical issue or has to do with any disease or disorder. I believe it is a consequence of speeding too much while typing.
Try to calm and work a bit slower to avoid this errors.
This is quite normal event if you type to a very high speed so there is nothing wrong with you.
Hope I have answered the question. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.