Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

For lupus which doctor should I visit?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Internal Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 454 Questions
I am looking for a ddr to treat lupus
I am dissatisfied with the rheumatologist I have now. Are there other specialties that treat lupus
Posted Sun, 8 Sep 2013 in Lupus
Answered by Dr. Venkat Sivayogi 1 hour later
Welcome to Healthcare Magic,

Rheumatology is the correct department of medicine to deal with connective tissue diseases. Better you consult another rheumatologist of your choice or else any physician who is specialised in connective tissue diseases.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Allergist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor