For how long do salmonella infection last?
Please describe the symptoms and tests confirmed salmonella
I understand your concern.
Usually, salmonella will be cleared within a few days after symptoms appear. Please tell me the symptoms and tests you've done that have concluded salmonella during these 2years.
In cases of severe diarrhea and when treatment has not given in time, diarrhea will persist for longer.
It will take months for bowel activity to get back to normal again.
If symptoms persist for 2 years, I believe there are acute diarrhea symptoms alternating with normal bowel movements. It is impossible for a person to live with salmonella diarrhea as would get dehydrated and might cause death.
Hope it answered your questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Drugs/medication for salmonella infection
- Treatment and cure for salmonella infection
- How long does salmonella last
- Symptoms of salmonella infection
- Diagnosis of salmonella infection
- Salmonella infection causes
- Salmonella how long after eating
- Salmonella skin infection
- Salmonella infection causes and betal leaves
- Salmonella typhi opositive. how long to get cured?