Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Fluid-filled lump on foreskin, varies in size. No medical history. What can I do about it?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 540 Questions
Hi age 26, 5ft9in 72 kgs no real medical history
I have a fluid sometimes fluid/grissle filled lump on the underside tip of my foreskin, it varies in size and then recently it completely went down and now it is back what do I have and what can I do about it ?
Posted Mon, 23 Apr 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Sujeet N Charugulla 28 minutes later
Hello and thanks for your query.

I shall make an effort to provide you with good professional recommendations specific to your questions.

If those lesions are flesh coloured bumps resembling blisters - and have been there on and off, it could require a clinical examination closely by the STD specialist. Normally, they are not harmful, but long standing lesions need to be looked into.

The possibilities range from pearly papules to genital warts amongst other infections. The correct diagnosis will be possible after blood tests.

I would advice you to pay a visit soon for this. The early the better. Sometimes, they regress on their own without any major treatments, but now that you are concerned - would need attention.

Yet again, I duly appreciate your query to me, I do hope that you have found something useful to help you and I shall be glad to answer any further apprehensions.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Child Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor